A Word from the President
A word from the President
Dear friends of the plastics industry,
DO YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR NETWORKING?
For those who consider networking as one of the main tools of progression of their activities, the benefits are obvious.
The following are examples of benefits that you can obtain when you join or participate in the SPE's activities:
• Maximize your return on investment by getting the tools and contacts that will help you progress and set you apart;
• Meeting passionate people about their work who urge your motivation;
• Find solutions to your technical problems;
• Keep you up-to-date on trends and technological developments in our industry;
• Know the research topics of interest to markets and outsourcers;
• Inspire you with new ideas to generate innovation;
• Give you a break to relax your "overflow" in the company of individuals who understand the requirements related to your profession and who are living similar situations;
• Encourage emerging initiatives;
• Support speeches that defend, promote or enhance plastics;
• Get the recognition of your peers for your accomplishments.
You can certainly continue the list. We want to hear from you, we want to see you, we want to read you. Please express yourself, get out of your cocoon from time to time, and reap the benefits!
It is the wish that I share with you for this New Year.
Marie-France Sosa, President
Plastiques GPR inc.
Sales and Business Development
Cell.: (438) 874-7277, Tel. : (450) 889-7277, Fax : (450) 889-4936