A Word from the President
A word from the President
Here we go again for the 66th term of SPE Quebec! In fact, we were more than a hundred people to celebrate the 65th Anniversary of our division last April in the charming Manoir Rouville-Campbell. For me, it is always a pleasure to attend a gathering of people in the plastics industry.
Through the noise of their conversation can be heard laughter and exclamations, evidence that harmony reigns, despite their different affiliations, and they are enthusiastic in the presence of their peers.
It is this spirit of solidarity that should be kept in mind when becoming a member of a professional association such as SPE. To renew your membership, to count yourself among the sponsors, and to make an appearance during activities demonstrates your support and encourages us to continue.
The directors that make up the Board of SPE Quebec believe in the importance of:
- To perfect knowledge on technical subjects;
- To keep abreast of technological innovations;
- To expand their network of contacts in the industry;
- To exchange with peers to compare, find solutions or make alliances;
- To encourage student projects using plastic or composites;
- To inspire younger personnel and to correct the image of the industry when it is possible to do.
If you feel the same, then, we need your cooperation and we hope to see many of you.
You will find in the following pages the Program description that we have prepared for 2013-2014. I also suggest you put the link of our website: www.spequebec.org in your "Favorites".I hope to see you again soon.
Marie-France Sosa, President
Plastiques GPR inc.
Sales and Business Development
Cell.: (438) 874-7277, Tel. : (450) 889-7277, Fax : (450) 889-4936